Adults (over 16’s):
£24 per year (January – December) / £12 (if joining between June and December)
Children (under 16’s):
£12 per year (January – December) / £6 (if joining between June and December)
Your membership includes:
Tuesdays: Beginners Club Run / 5KM Club Run
- Access to Audley Cricket Club facilities, including: well lit car park, toilets, changing rooms and access to refreshments before and after Club Run
- Access to our new online shop, so you can place orders for running kit / accessories anytime
(orders are sent to our supplier on the last working day of each month)
• Full Insurance
To join Audley Striders please press the “JOIN US NOW” button below to fill in your membership form, once completed please choose your option and check out and pay.
- All under 16’s must be supervised by a paying adult member of the age of 18.
- All membership renewals are due in January of each year.
- We are a ‘Not for Profit Organisation’ and all money made from membership is reinvested back into the club to help us to continuously improve it and make it better for its members.
- Completion of the online form will allow our volunteers to access information regarding your contact details, those of your next of kin, and any important medical information you wish to disclose to us, should an emergency arise whilst participating in one of our Club Runs.
- Your information will be kept securely and will only be accessed in emergency situations and only our volunteers can access your information.
- All new members are also asked to familiarise themselves with our ‘Risk Assessment Guidelines’. This document is reviewed on an annual basis, and we ask members to contact us if they feel any new risks have presented themselves which they feel should be included in its next update.